Save yourself time!
Synchronize the renewal schedules of UpToDate subscribers in your group.
Some of your clinicians may already subscribe to UpToDate. By getting everyone on the same renewal schedule, you can budget for UpToDate once for the year and only have to process one payment! As an added incentive, your group members could be eligible for a discounted rate based on the total size of your group.
UpToDate, a clinical decision support tool used by more than 600,000 clinicians worldwide, is committed to providing clinicians with the most current evidence-based information available. It provides comprehensive coverage of 19 medical specialties, more than 9,500 medical topics, links to Medline abstracts (347,000+) so your clinicians can review the primary literature used to make recommendations, a drug information and interactions database in partnership with Lexicomp, effortless CME/CE credits, 135 medical calculators, more than 1,000 patient education topics, and over 25,000 graphics.
Find your group size below for subscription rates*:
- 1-10 clinicians: $499 per subscriber
- 11-25 clinicians: $449 per subscriber
- 26+ clinicians: $419 per subscriber
Easy to use
- UpToDate is designed to be intuitive and answer questions FAST!
- Watch a demo.
UpToDate Mobile Apps
- Now your group can access the same trusted UpToDate content from their iPhone, iPad, or Android™ device.
- Read the FAQs.
- UpToDate is accredited by colleges, associations, and authorities from around the world including the United States of America, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, and Singapore.
- Read our accreditation statements.