Why is one magnet benign, while two can be life-threatening?
Click here to answer the question above and to view the complete UpToDate® topic, “Foreign bodies of the esophagus and gastrointestinal tract in children”.
Pediatricians turn to UpToDate to help them make the right point-of-care decisions. In fact, 93% of subscribing pediatricians report that UpToDate improves the quality of care they provide.*
Subscribe to UpToDate to take advantage of:
- Current and reliable clinical information based on the best available evidence
- Access to more than 9,500 topics across 19 specialties — including pediatrics. View pediatric sample topics.
- A drug and drug-interactions database (in partnership with Lexicomp®)
- Access anywhere, anytime with our Mobile App for Android™, iPhone and iPad devices.†
View our content.
- Read sample topics in all our specilaties.
UpToDate Mobile Access.
- Learn about our Mobile Apps.
Email updates from UpToDate.
- Sign up for FREE email alerts.