Get answers today with an UpToDate All Access Pass
Your pass will get you access to:
- More than 10,000 articles, each synthesizing the most recent medical research around a particular condition and making specific recommendations for how doctors should apply that research to his or her patients. Most articles include a summary and recommendations section you can use to discuss options with your healthcare provider.
- The abstracts and citation information for the medical references that were used to inform each of the articles you read. That way you can track down the original research and decide for yourself what you think it means.
- Photographs of real patients (identities obscured), depicting what various conditions actually look like.
- A key drug database that lists medications available in the US, as well as their known side effects and contraindications. The database also includes a program that will check whether any of the medications you take interact.
- Interactive calculators that will tell you such things as what size percentile your child is in, what your blood alcohol level might be after drinking a determined amount of alcohol, and whether you are abnormally sleepy.