For more information, contact Mary Pierce, Account Manager for Group Sales, at 781-392-2427 or complete the form below.
UpToDate for Group Practices
Standardize care, improve outcomes
UpToDate is one of the world’s most trusted clinical information resources. With more than 150 million topics were viewed last year, clinicians are turning to UpToDate more than any other resource.
Studies confirm consistent use of UpToDate is linked to2:
- Shortened length of stay
- Improved patient safety
- Decreased complication rates
- Reduced adverse events
There are two ways to provide UpToDate access at your practice. A dedicated account manager will work with you to determine what option is best for your organization.
Group of Individual Subscriptions
- Unlimited online access to UpToDate from a computer or mobile device
- UpToDate Mobile - UpToDate’s FREE mobile application. Mobile devices supported include iPhone 3Gs or better (or equivalent iPod touch) that is running iOS 4 or better or any iPad running iOS 4 or better. Android application coming soon.
- Free CME/CE credit
- Subscription options are available to groups of 11 or more clinicians. The more clinicians in the group, the greater the savings for each member.
- Access to all clinicians at any clinic workstation or computer
- No user name or password required
- Access via EMR systems and portals*
- Free CME/CE credit when embedded into EMR or portal
*EMR integration is available to customers whose site license meet UpToDate’s integration requirements. Contact your UpToDate Account manager for more information.
2. Bonis PA, Pickens GT, Rind DM, Foster DA. Association of a clinical knowledge support system with improved patient safety, reduced complications and shorter length of stay among Medicare beneficiaries in acute care hospitals in the United States. Int J Med Inform. 2008 Nov;77(11):745-53.