Earn CPD while finding evidence-based answers!
Subscribe to UpToDate® to save yourself time and money with this all-in-one resource.
You can process credits online and print your own electronic certificate. Accrued credits can be redeemed for up to two years and may be processed at any time during your use of the program.
Subscribe today risk free! If youre not satisfied within 60 days, simply cancel your subscription for a full refund in US dollars.
UpToDate is accredited by colleges, associations, and authorities from around the world including the United States of America, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, and Singapore.
UpToDate has been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education since 2000. In 2012, UpToDate received Accreditation with Commendation. This is ACCMEs highest award status, reflecting compliance with not only ACCMEs core criteria, but also the additional commendation criteria which demonstrate engagement with the environment to further physician learning and change.
See the authorities we work with in Australia and New Zealand:
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: Time spent reading UpToDate may be claimed no the basis of 2 points per hour in the Self Recorded Activities category of RACGP QI&CPD Program.
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians: RACP Fellows who read UpToDate are eligible to claim 1 credit per hour toward Category 6 requirements of the RACP MyCPD Program.
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists: Time spent reading UpToDate may be claimed on the basis of 1 point per hour in the Self-Education category of the RANZCOG CPD Program.
Easy to use
- UpToDate is designed to be intuitive and answer questions FAST!
- Watch a demo
UpToDate Mobile Apps
- Access the same trusted UpToDate content on your iPhone or iPad. Android™ devices coming soon!
- Read the FAQs
Suggest other CPD
- If your authority is not listed above, but you are still able to use UpToDate to fulfill your education requirements, please let us know!
- Share your story